We take your privacy seriously and put your privacy and security first.
We have crafted the policy below to be as clear and straightforward as possible.
We are always seeking to offer you the latest information and create a secure user environment.
1. What information we collect.
- 1) We collect information when you use our Services to offer you a personalized and relevant experience, including growing your network and
enabling business opportunities.
- 2) When you create an account with us, we collect information.
(including your name, email address, password, company, job, and mobile number).
- 3) We collect information (including log files and IP addresses) from the devices that you use to access our Services.
- 4) we are always seeking to improve the Services we offer you, which means that we may create new ways to collect information on the
2. How we use your personal information
- 1) Consent to AEDb Processing Information about You: By activating your account, you are allowing us to identify you and accepting our
- 2) AEDb Communications: We communicate with you using email. We may send you messages relating to the availability of the Services,
security, or other service-related issues. You can change your email settings at any time.
- 3) Search: We help you recruit talent and search for contact information.
- 4) My Page: You are responsible for any information you post on MY PAGE, and this content will be accessible to others.
- 5) Service Providers: We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services.
3. Other important information
- 2) We don’t share any of your personal information with third parties for direct marketing.